As a resident of the Village, your site fees cover the following items:
- Exclusive use of your home site. In other words, your block and its garden.
- Professional management of the Village.
- Upkeep and maintenance of all community facilities including the pool, Tennis court, spa, common gardens and our community hall.
- Council rates.
- Garbage collection.
- BBQ area.
What's not covered?
- Maintenance of your home and garden. Of course we can assist in arranging this if you prefer.
- Insurance of your home. Again, we can assist if you desire.
- Utilities such as water, gas & electricity. Generally, you are a direct customer of the supply authorites & conduct your accounts directly with them.
- Telephone, Foxtel and internet.
See also Costs Paid by You page of this websiteto go there now.
As Site Fees vary according to the size and individual features of each block, we suggest that when you come to the Village, we take a tour of available sites and provide information that relates to your preferred block.
Currently the average site fee in the Village is aaproximately $178.00 per week. Corner sites and ‘super size’ sites are somewhat more. Water view sites are available now. Please inquire if you are interested in these.
As a pensioner, you may be entitled to receive an extra payment from Centrelink under the ‘rent assistance scheme’. You may be able to receive as much as $63.00 per week assistance. The actual amount that you receive is determined by Centrelink. We advise that you contact Centrelink to obtain further information.
So, if your site fees were $165.00, and you received the Rent Assistance subsidy of say $60.00, then your outgoings for site fees would be $105.00 per week.